For cashew butter:
For the Corn:
Spicy Vegan Mayo:
* You can substitute for siracha or other chili sauce.
Making cashew butter:
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Leave ¼ cup cashew butter in the NutraMilk for recipe and store the rest for later use.
Making the spicy mayo:
- Add rest of mayo ingredients along with cashew butter to the NutraMilk and press ¨Mix¨ until mayo sauce is smooth. Add more water, one tablespoon at a time until you’ve achieved the desired consistency.
Grilling the corn:
- Drizzle peeled corn with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and a small dash of cayenne pepper.
- Place the ears on a medium-hot grill. Roast them turning occasionally, until toasted, about 12-15 minutes. (If you don't have a BBQ, you can grill the corn in the oven using the "broil" setting. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn).
Place corn on a plate and drizzle with a generous portion of the spicy mayo. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.