You can prepare these cookies in 5 minutes, bake for 8 minutes and you have yourself some delicious & healthy treats. Made with just a few simple ingredients- and without butter, flour and refined sugar. Enjoy!
For peanut butter:
For chocolate drizzle:
Making the peanut butter:
- Place peanuts and salt (optional) in the NutraMilk container
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid and take out peanut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Mix all cookie ingredients together: peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and pinch of salt.
- Use hands to roll dough into 2-inch balls – arrange on sheet pan about 3-4 inches apart.
- Then use a fork to press cookies flat and make a criss-cross shape with fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes – then let cookies cool for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and oil in microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds and repeat until chocolate is smooth and fully melted. Then drizzle chocolate over pumpkin cookies.
- Chill cookies in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!