For pistachio butter:
For chocolate drizzle:
Making the pistachio butter:
- Place pistachios and salt in the NutraMilk container
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes
- Press Start
- Open the container if necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg until beaten. Mix in the pistachio butter, then the sugar, baking soda, and vanilla (if using). Mix everything together very well.
- Scoop the dough, about 1.5 Tablespoons, and roll in to ball.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Gently press down on the dough mounds with the back of a spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Melt chocolate and oil in microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Stir after 30 seconds and repeat until chocolate is smooth and fully melted. Then drizzle chocolate over cookies or dunk part of the cookie in melted chocolate.
- Chill cookies in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!