For cashew butter:
For muffin batter:
Making cashew butter:
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine eggs and cashew butter and mix well with a whisk.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix until all is well-combined.
- Put muffin liners in a 12 well muffin tin. You could also grease the muffin tin instead of using muffin liners.
- Divide the batter evenly into each muffin liner/cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Egg substitute: Mix 2 tbsp. ground flaxseeds with 1/3 of water. Set aside for a few minutes and allow it to gel. Use instead of eggs.
- Mix-ins: Choose any veggies you like or have on-hand such as broccoli, spinach, asparagus, green onion, etc.