Keto Breakfast Muffins
For cashew butter:
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For muffin batter:
- ½ cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice) made with the NutraMilk
- 1/3 cup almond flour made with the NutraMilk
- 3 eggs* (If vegan- use flaxseed egg-see notes)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup carrot, grated
- ⅓ cup zucchini, grated
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
Making cashew butter:
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine eggs and cashew butter and mix well with a whisk.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix until all is well-combined.
- Put muffin liners in a 12 well muffin tin. You could also grease the muffin tin instead of using muffin liners.
- Divide the batter evenly into each muffin liner/cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Egg substitute: Mix 2 tbsp. ground flaxseeds with 1/3 of water. Set aside for a few minutes and allow it to gel. Use instead of eggs.
- Mix-ins: Choose any veggies you like or have on-hand such as broccoli, spinach, asparagus, green onion, etc.
BACK TO OTHERS RECIPES
Please log in again
We are sorry for interrupting your flow. Your CSRF token is probably not valid anymore. To keep you secure, we need you to log in again. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your understanding.