Have you tried mixing fruits or vegetables to your nut or seed butter?
We have tried a few and love this simple combination. Banana adds natural sweetness and flavor to the almond butter and if you are looking to lower your calorie intake, this is a great way to do so. Adding 1 cup of mashed bananas to 1 cup of almond butter doubles the volume and therefore reduces the calories to almost half the amount per serving.
- Place almonds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Open the container lid.
- Place bananas, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Press Mix and start and process until everything is well-combined (1 minute or less).
- Enjoy as a spread, dip, put in your smoothie, yogurt, or use it as you would use any nut butter.